This is a 4 month internship (September – December 2015) with the potential to become a permanent position.
£1,000 a month + bonus
09.30 – 17.30, Monday – Friday
Inside Careers is a small publishing company based in Wimbledon, South West London. We publish a range of career guides, in print and online. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual of graduate calibre to join our team in September.
Initially for a four month period, this position would suit someone looking to gain valuable experience in marketing. You would be working on a variety of digital, direct and online marketing projects. You will also be expected to help with sales support and ad hoc research projects. Main responsibilities include:
- Running email campaigns to students and universities.
- Managing social media activity.
Communications & Events
- Attending graduate career fairs and assisting in post-event analysis.
- Developing relationships with universities.
- Maintaining editorial copy on the Inside Careers website.
Web Marketing, Research & Support
- Promoting links to our website to improve SEO.
- Competitor research and analysis. Ad hoc research and generating marketing ideas.
- Assisting with sales communication and admin.
- Degree educated preferably with some marketing experience/knowledge
- Knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms
- Proactive, self-motivated with a can do attitude
- Organised/good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional telephone manner
To apply please send your CV and covering letter with no more than 250 words explaining your suitability for the role and your current notice period to Katie@insidecareers.co.uk by Wednesday 2nd September 2015