The latest Insurance Profession Guide is now available for you to enjoy!
Insurance doesn’t just transfer risk away from you to an insurance company, it also restores you to the position you were in before an event damages you or your belongings.
“Insurance…It is a global, complex, multi-trillion dollar sector that
supports innovation as well as delivers enormous social value”
George Tsounias, Relationship Manager – Education Engagement,
Chartered Insurance Institute
This year’s informative guide will provide you with the most comprehensive source of career-related information for the Insurance Career sector.
The contents covered this year includes:
- Profession Overview: An overview of the Insurance Career sector, written in partnership with the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) and experts in the industry.
- The CII & Qualifications: Find out more about the CII and what qualifications are needed to join the sector.
- Internship Profiles: Hear the experiences of people that have undertaken internships with Insurance employers
- Trainee Profiles: Find out more about the training process from first-hand sources and see what they have to say about their experience.
- Senior Profiles: See what it’s like to work in the world of Insurance by reading the journeys of people who are currently in the Insurance profession.
- Find the Right Job: Tips and advice on how to increase your chances in the application process and the questions to ask when looking for a job in the Insurance profession.
- Course Provider Directory: A comprehensive directory of the UK’s Leading Undergraduate and Postgraduate Insurance course providers
- Employer Directory: A comprehensive directory of employers recruiting within the Insurance Profession.
- Job Finder: A summary of employment opportunities offered, office locations, benefits, and how to apply.
This will take you through the basics and beyond of the insurance profession: before applying for jobs featured on www.insurancecareers.co.uk.
Enjoy your copy today!